The Oklahoma City Police Department is investigating one of their own.
Daniel Holtzclaw, 27, was arrested on August 20th after allegedly sexually assaulting at least six women while on duty.
The first allegations came to light in February after a woman accused him of touching her breasts and telling her that if she "play by his rules" he would help her.
More victims came forward between May and June before he was taken off duty. According to a police chief, seven women have come forward who say he approached them or pulled them over while he was patrolling and, "force them to expose themselves, fondle them, and in at least one instance had intercourse with a woman."
The police chief and District Attorney say they believe there are more victims that have not yet come forward. Holtzclaw is reportedly still being paid but remains behind bars on a $5 million bond.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!