By RYAN GORMAN
Rapper 50 Cent is continuing his scorched-earth campaign against boxer Floyd Mayweather by challenging him to read.
The lyricist challenged the fighter to read a single page of a Harry Potter book and said he will donate $750,000 to the charity of Mayweather's choice if he does it.
This latest jab at the boxer comes as people around the country are doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness for the devastating disease.
"If you can read one full page of a Harry Potter book [Floyd], I'll give $750,000 to whatever charitable organization you want," said 50 Cent. "F**k the bucket of ice!"
He then tossed a bucket of ice water off his deck.
Your move, Money Mayweather.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 5 last-minute Mother’s Day food gifts and treats you can send to yo…
- Spanx’s coveted bike shorts are 50% off for one day only
- Pregnant woman: ‘I’m not giving up my baby’s name for my sister’s sake…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…