By RYAN GORMAN
Rapper 50 Cent is continuing his scorched-earth campaign against boxer Floyd Mayweather by challenging him to read.
The lyricist challenged the fighter to read a single page of a Harry Potter book and said he will donate $750,000 to the charity of Mayweather's choice if he does it.
This latest jab at the boxer comes as people around the country are doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness for the devastating disease.
"If you can read one full page of a Harry Potter book [Floyd], I'll give $750,000 to whatever charitable organization you want," said 50 Cent. "F**k the bucket of ice!"
He then tossed a bucket of ice water off his deck.
Your move, Money Mayweather.
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Is a tote bag the new way to ‘walk’ your cat?
- Little girl stunned after note from tooth fairy says her room was too …
- Woman discovers touching note from late dad in beekeeping equipment
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance