1. The MTV VMA's air Sunday Night on MTV at 9/8c. The annual awards show always promises to be filled with buzz-worthy stories and interesting social-media conversation. Tune in to see if anything can top Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke's performance from last year! (MTV)
2. "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" comes out in theaters this Friday. Frank Miller directs the action-crime-thriller with a cast that includes Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Mickey Rourke. If I Stay, When The Game Stands Tall, Love Is Strange, Are You Here, and The One I Love also hit theaters this weekend. (Moviefone)
3. Enjoy watermelon while it's still in season with these 10 simple and delicious recipes from Kitchen Daily. See below for even more watermelon recipes.
4. Log in for some serious Netflix activity. Everyone from Leonardo DiCaprio to MAKERS recommends Mission Blue. The film explores the work of Dr. Sylvia Earle and her ocean conservation efforts while documenting beautiful underwater cinematography. The animated comedy series BoJack Horseman, starring Will Arnett and Alison Brie, premieres on Netflix at 3:01 a.m. ET.
5. Get your fitness up with the TMAC 20 total body workout. Todd McCullough designed the workout series to make exercising less of a chore. In less than half an hour you can get a total body workout so you can have more time to do even more fun things this weekend! (StyleList)
More Summer Fitness Videos Below: