1. Any Simpsons fans out there? Well, The Simpsons is playing all day today on FXX channel. Yes, seriously, like over 500 episodes and The Simpsons movie.
2. It's only been a short while but, Selena Gomez is apparently very impressed with Justin Bieber's efforts in the relationship.
3. Watch out SoundCloud users, ads will be coming soon. You'll be able to avoid ads by paying for a subscription, like with Spotify.
4. Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul has decided the last Emmy nomination for the show by throwing his L.A. fans a huge scavenger hunt. Paul announced the hunt on Instagram, promising Breaking Bad memorabilia prizes and more.
5. Hayden Panettiere is pregnant with her first child! This Heroes star is all grown up.
6. Emma Stone is breaking into Broadway with her debut on "Cabaret." She will be replacing Michelle Williams in the role of Sally Bowles.
7. Billy Crystal will honor Robin Williams at the Emmys. Everyone break out your tissues now, we can guarantee this is going to stir up some sadness. For a hint of what to expect, watch here.
8. Carson Daly and his wife Siri Pinter welcomed an adorable baby girl today. Congrats!
9. Jimmy Fallon decided that Jared Leto needed a little bit of a shave on The Tonight Show last night. Watch the silliness unfold here.
10. Justin Bieber getting sued, again. This time it's because one of his bodyguards reportedly roughed up a paparazzi. We'll see how this one pans out.
11. Vogue's editor-in-chief Anna Wintour accepted the ALS Ice Bucket challenge, and it was pretty epic.
12. Mo'Ne Davis is the first Little Leaguer to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated.