By RYAN GORMAN
A horrifying new video released by the Islamic State claims to show the beheading of an American photojournalist captured nearly two years ago.
The video titled "A Message to America" purportedly shows Agence-France Press reporter James Foley on his knees giving a statement, while a masked terrorist stands behind him holding a knife.
An ISIS terrorist wearing all-black – face covered – is shown standing over Foley as he reads a statement before he is killed. The mujahedeen then blames Obama for his death and threatens to behead another journalist if the American military does not stop bombing missions.
Foley's head and face are shaved of any hair, and he is wearing only an orange those (traditional Muslim robe) as the video is shot in a remote desert location. His hands are cuffed behind his back.
The missing journalist was captured in November 22, 2012 in Syria – Thanksgiving Day.
The "message" first shows a recent U.S. President Barack Obama speech in which he discussed a humanitarian mission to rescue Iraqis stranded on a mountain while trying to escape almost-certain death at the hands of ISIS terrorists.
It then cuts to Foley and his soon-to-be-killer. The journalist calls for a rebellion against the U.S. government and says "what will happen to me is only a result of their complacency and criminality."
Foley then asks his parents to spare his dignity and refuse to accept compensation from the feds because the recent airdrops and strikes were "the last nail" in his coffin.
He tells his brother John, a member of the Air Force, to "think about the lives you destroy, including those of your own family... I died that day."
Foley's killer then identifies the journalist in English and says the U.S. is no longer fighting an insurgency.
"We are an Islamic army, and a state that has been accepted by a large number of Muslims," the terrorist continues before directly warning President Obama that any further military action will result in "further bloodshed of your people."
He then brandishes the knife and approaches Foley from behind while covering his mouth with one hand and removing his head at the neck with the knife.
No bloodshed is shown, but the video cuts away to a grisly scene showing the aftermath – Foley's head sitting on top of his lifeless corpse in the middle of a barren desert.
It then shows Time magazine journalist Steven Sotloff on his knees similar to how Foley was with the terrorist standing over him.
"The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision."
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 10 affordable Anthropologie gold mirror dupes that are just as stun…
- This gorgeous Kate Spade purse is over $130 off at the most unlikely r…
- 5 Lunar New Year recipes to help usher in the year of the tiger
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!