When you go snooping through your significant other's things, you might find a photo of an old flame or maybe a personal note. Or you might find out they're married. To three other people.
Darnell Pixley, 49, found himself in the doghouse and the jailhouse after his wife found wedding photos of him and one other woman when she went through his Facebook, according to South Carolina police.
That led investigators to two more wives. All of whom live in South Carolina. It's possible Pixley might have a few more slices on the side but he isn't talking much.
When you're in a relationship, you should consider taking a bit of caution when posting to social media because there's a good chance your other half is looking at it.
Pixley should consider himself lucky that one of his wives didn't follow in the footsteps of Rhonda Washington. Her husband claims she stabbed him after she got upset about something she saw on his Facebook page.
If that doesn't fall under the category of "it's complicated," we don't know what does.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!