When you go snooping through your significant other's things, you might find a photo of an old flame or maybe a personal note. Or you might find out they're married. To three other people.
Darnell Pixley, 49, found himself in the doghouse and the jailhouse after his wife found wedding photos of him and one other woman when she went through his Facebook, according to South Carolina police.
That led investigators to two more wives. All of whom live in South Carolina. It's possible Pixley might have a few more slices on the side but he isn't talking much.
When you're in a relationship, you should consider taking a bit of caution when posting to social media because there's a good chance your other half is looking at it.
Pixley should consider himself lucky that one of his wives didn't follow in the footsteps of Rhonda Washington. Her husband claims she stabbed him after she got upset about something she saw on his Facebook page.
If that doesn't fall under the category of "it's complicated," we don't know what does.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!