In this photo by Rob Griffith, an inflatable sea turtle sculpture floats past the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. The sculpture by Australian artist BJ Price is emblazoned with an abstract, black-and-white rendering of coral reef structures. "All of my original oils, everything I ever painted, is all directly inspired by the Great Barrier Reef," Price says. The sculpture is intended to celebrate an art exhibit at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium in which waterproofed paintings by Price are displayed in the tanks among the aquarium's sea life. Price says his floating sea turtle sculpture, dubbed Alphie, is meant to encourage public involvement in addressing the health of the reef.
More AOL Content:
Couple of 70 years has 'soulmate surgery'
Massive 400-lb. fish is vanishing
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!