WGNO reports: A pothole at Olive Street and Joliet Street in New Orleans just might be the deepest one ever -- a photographer was even able to stand in it and film from inside.
One man called the city and was kind enough to put a sign alerting the neighborhood that there was a hole so that no one would fall inside -- but the hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
"You can get inside of it and disappear," he says.
The pothole is supposedly on record to be repaired -- but no repairs have been done yet.
Obviously, this problem isn't uncommon. If you can believe it -- and you should -- WGNO even has an amazing 'Pothole of the Day' seriesthat you definitely want to keep up on ... don't you?
Check out these other massive potholes below:
Best Cities for Driving
Cities with Worst Traffic in America
Automotive of the Year
Worst Potholes in the World
Also on AOL:
Police capture 12-foot, 120-pound, cat-eating python
Over 2,000 silver coins found in Florida home during demolition
Thieves take sweets, donuts instead of cash in bakery robbery
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- This $23 noise machine on Amazon is a ‘lifesaver’ for peace and qui…
- These black faux leather leggings go with everything — and they’re und…
- Tiny Tech: This $40 portable wireless charger doubles as a phone stand
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance