There's a mystery brewing in the waters off Surf Beach in central California. Two deadly attacks, exactly two years apart, have left an entire community living in fear with so many unanswered questions. Did one brazen shark commit both of these attacks? If so, what was the motive? Why Surf Beach? While this small town mourns the loss of two sons, local California surfer Brandon McMillan searches for answers halfway around the world in New Zeland.
Auckland Beach, New Zealand has experienced the same kind of brutal shark attacks as California. Brandon's goal is to compare the aggressive nature of great whites in New Zealand to the accounts of the fatal shark attacks at Surf Beach. And it looks like he's found the right classroom to learn everything he can about the great white shark.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obses…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- More than 9,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and i…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold