The world doesn't stop while you're sleeping. We'll catch you up to speed while you get on with your morning!
1. The second Supermoon of the summer was last night. Last night's lunar marvel was the star of many social media posts and shares last night. The next and final Supermoon of the summer is coming up on September 9th. Check here for more on the Supermoon.
2. Israel and Gaza have agreed on a cease-fire as both parties work towards negotiations.
3. The Teen Choice Awards were held last night. The event was hosted by Sarah Hyland from Modern Family and Tyler Posey of Teen Wolf. Click here, for a full list of the winners and click through the gallery below for some of the hottest pictures from last night's TCA red carpet!
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had a strong weekend at the box office, pulling in close to $65 million. A sequel for the film has been announced as a result and is expected to be out in June of 2016.
5. Brace yourselves, Shark Week 2014 is back on The Discovery Channel.
6. Ebola continues to put strains on West African countries. Many nations are taking protective and preventative measures as the outbreak continues to devastate the region. Measures include Sierra Leone and Zambia are refusing arrivals from countries that have been hit by the Ebola outbreak.
7. Over the weekend Nascar driver, Tony Stewart, hit and killed a fellow driver, Kevin Ward Jr. After spinning off the track, Ward got out of his car and stormed onto the track confront Steward. Ward weaved through multiple cars on the track before eventually being struck by Stewart's car. As of now no criminal charges are expected and the accident is being seen as an on-track crash.
8. Rory Mcilroy won the PGA Championship on Sunday, winning in impressive fashion. He won the title in an exciting and impressive fashion as he was three shots behind going into the back nine. McIlroy joins the likes of Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and Bobby Jones, as the only players in the last century to have won 4 PGA Majors by the age of 25 or younger.