By NADIA SIKANDER
From puppies and llamas in Austria, to monkeys and tiger cubs in Indonesia, these photos capture the most unlikely, but adorable animal pairs.
At a private zoo near Bangkok, Thailand, love knows no bounds for two animals that were abandoned by their parents. A 1998 photograph captured Nan, a two-year-old female monkey, coddling a tiny white kitten. Nan cares for the wide-eyed cat as if she were her own.
Equally as heartwarming, two Sumatran Tiger cubs can be seen fast asleep with two baby orangutans at the Taman Safari Zoo in Bogor, Indonesia. Though they'd never cuddle in nature, the tiger and orangutan babies became inseparable playmates after their mothers left them.
In Mombasa, Kenya, Owen, a baby hippo ambles along with its 'mother,' a giant male Aldabran Tortoise. The unusual duo have been inseparable since Kenya Wildlife Service rangers saved Owen following a tsunami after the calf's mother was swept away.
While not as large as Owen and his 'mother' tortoise, a young deer and a big spotted cat sweetly illustrate that Eskimo kisses aren't just for humans in a village near Jodhpur, India.
These unlikely pairs show that friendship can come in all shapes and sizes. If these animals can live harmoniously, maybe there is hope for mankind, but it probably won't be as cute as these couples.
Related on AOL.com
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can you really make doughnuts in an air fryer?
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap