Aerobatic pilot Ernest Artigas was determined to propose to his girlfriend Olivia in an original way.
He wanted to do something that she would never forget -- so what better way than to take Olivia on a flight, invert it, and propose?
"I was planning to give a big surprise to my girlfriend Olivia, asking her to marry me in a very, very special way, one that maybe nobody did before," Ernest told Storyful.
Since he is an aerobatic pilot, a great aviation lover and a video blogger, he thought he could combine all of those passions into a marriage proposal that would reflect his love with Olivia.
Ernest says that the flight was carefully planned -- he followed the normal procedures and even had a special checklist for the special moment.
He calls it "the most true video [he has] ever made."
Watch Olivia's reaction as she realizes what Ernest is up to.
Credit: YouTube/Ernest Tuckie
Creative Wedding Proposals
Memorable Wedding Ceremonies
Also on AOL:
Determined cat loves to pop bubbles
Couple uses rap skills to ask bridal party
Penguin helps man with most adorable proposal ever
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- Amazon shoppers rave about these $25 rain boots that ‘are a steal in c…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance