Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones spoke to the media Sunday for the first time since photos of him and two women in compromising poses surfaced last week.
"Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes. I'm just not going to comment on it,'' he said.
Jones, a 71-year-old married man, also commented on NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino, who was seen getting off Dallas' party bus outside of a nightclub.
Not exactly the way Cowboys fans wanted their preseason to kick off.
NFL Draft 2014
Superbowl Commercials 2014
Upcoming NFL Season Predictions
NFL Players on Twitter
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Spanx just launched the ‘perfect dresses’ that are ultra-flattering…
- The sweater vest is the easiest style trend of the season — shop 5 cut…
- These are the 5 pants trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall …
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In Hist…