Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones spoke to the media Sunday for the first time since photos of him and two women in compromising poses surfaced last week.
"Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes. I'm just not going to comment on it,'' he said.
Jones, a 71-year-old married man, also commented on NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino, who was seen getting off Dallas' party bus outside of a nightclub.
Not exactly the way Cowboys fans wanted their preseason to kick off.
NFL Draft 2014
Superbowl Commercials 2014
Upcoming NFL Season Predictions
NFL Players on Twitter
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 7 breezy jumpsuits to wear to that summer wedding instead of a dres…
- 5 epic tea bombs from TikTok that are total eye candy
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson takes his daughters fishing and shares cute …
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…