The world doesn't stop while you're sleeping. We'll catch you up to speed while you get on with your morning!
1. Will Arnett confirms Arrested Development will return and does Karate with a Piñata on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night.
2. President Obama authorized airstrikes in Iraq to counter ISIS in Iraq and offer aid to Americans in the region.
3. The Ebola outbreak is officially declared a "public health emergency" by the World Health Organization.
4. Ceasefire is broken as Gaza fires rockets into Israel.
5. American Apparel's back to school ad campaign is drawing controversy for provoking similarities to 'underage porn.' (Daily Mail)
6. Young kid uses his Dad's credit card and leaves adorable evidence on the receipt! (Today)
7. A toddler squeezes through the fence of the White House and causes a brief disturbance on the lawn. (NBCNews)
Israel Gaza conflict
Will Arnett in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Arrested Development on Netflix
The Tonight Show Games with Jimmy Fallon
ISIS in Iraq
Click through the gallery below to check out some of the best Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon moments!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Mom desperately tries to figure out how she got her baby to sleep t…
- It’s easier than it looks to make yourself this fancy affogato dessert
- This tiny device keeps mosquitoes away all summer, and it’s on sale fo…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…