The world doesn't stop while you're sleeping. We'll catch you up to speed while you get on with your morning!
1. Will Arnett confirms Arrested Development will return and does Karate with a Piñata on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night.
2. President Obama authorized airstrikes in Iraq to counter ISIS in Iraq and offer aid to Americans in the region.
3. The Ebola outbreak is officially declared a "public health emergency" by the World Health Organization.
4. Ceasefire is broken as Gaza fires rockets into Israel.
5. American Apparel's back to school ad campaign is drawing controversy for provoking similarities to 'underage porn.' (Daily Mail)
6. Young kid uses his Dad's credit card and leaves adorable evidence on the receipt! (Today)
7. A toddler squeezes through the fence of the White House and causes a brief disturbance on the lawn. (NBCNews)
Israel Gaza conflict
Will Arnett in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Arrested Development on Netflix
The Tonight Show Games with Jimmy Fallon
ISIS in Iraq
Click through the gallery below to check out some of the best Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon moments!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- More than 12,000 Amazon shoppers swear by Crockpot’s electric lunch…
- These $22 packing cubes are how I get away with only bringing a carry-…
- Parents built their toddler a mini elevator for his jungle gym
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In H…
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed