Kathie Lee and Hoda do weekly makeover segments on their show, and Thursday's episode was no exception.
Tracy from Idaho is 49 years old. Her big 5-0 birthday is in January, and Tracy felt like she'd had the same look for way too long.
She and her husband had to give total control to the team -- agreeing there shouldn't be any rules for the makeover. Cue the transformation!
Her husband's reaction? 'Holy cow!'
'Oh my...," Tracy said as she saw herself in the mirror.
'That's a hot, sexy haircut," one of the hosts said.
She looked great before, but her shorter, darker hairdo really seems to make her look even younger.
The recurring segment has its fair share of fans. This Twitter user admits she's a "sucker" for them.
This makeover was probably a special one for Hoda, who has been celebrating her own 50th birthday all week.
On Wednesday night, her "Today" family got together for a birthday party in her honor. Kathie Lee was behind it, according to a Facebook post.
As for those makeovers, check out the "Today" website to watch other guests' amazing transformations.
Also on AOL:
'Housewives of New York' star and husband split after 25 years
Middle school math teacher sets world pull-up record
Stolen dog reunited with owners thanks to social media
Products We Love
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- How to make pasta from scratch with only 4 ingredients and no machi…
- Amazon shoppers love this popular shampoo for dry hair
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface cleaner…
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- 4 cards charging 0% interest until 2022
- Experts say these are the best cards for 2021