Every day at noon, we're rounding up the hottest must-read stories you'll love.
1. Chrissy Teigen's impressive "pretty drunk" first pitch at the LA Dodgers' game from Tuesday Night is taking the internet by storm.
2.NFL fans just got a little more connected with their new digital network, NFL NOW. The network will be the largest library of NFL highlights, analysis, and football programming.
3. It seems like the Cavaliers are already getting rid of their first round draft pick. Reports detail that the deal would involve the Minnesota Timberwolves sending Kevin Love to the Cleveland Cavaliers in exchange for Andrew Wiggins, the number one pick from the 2014 NBA Draft. Full story, here.
4. Beyonce continues to dominate the summer. The icon is set to perform at the MTV VMAs at the end of the month, where she is nominated for 8 MTV Video Music Awards.
5. A bear has been sighted walking on it's two hind lakes in New Jersey. While it is still under speculation as to whether it is an actual bear, this rare bear spotting and bipedalism is impressive!
6.Landon Donovan has announced that he will retire from soccer. The MLS soccer star will walk away from the game after he wraps up the current season with the LA Galaxy. (Sports Illustrated)
7. Barack Obama sings the song of the Summer, Fancy by Iggy Azalea.
8. Nina Dobrev played Beer Bong on Tuesday Night's episode of The Tonight Show. The Vampire Diaries star showed off her athletic side and challenged Jimmy Fallon to a competitive match. (NY Daily News)
9.Britney Spears has been "working hard" over the summer and it shows. The 32-year old store shared a picture of her abs over Instagram that has the internet buzzing!
10. New York might be getting a bit more fashionable! The CFDA is contemplating adding New York City to the Men's Fashion Week circuit. The process is still in early stages and could take a couple of seasons to fully implement. The state side move would include New York in the company of Milan, London, and Paris in the men's fashion week calendar. (Refinery 29)
Rihanna bared it all at this summer's CFDA Awards, see the stunning pictures by clicking through the gallery below!
11.Prince William has landed a new gig. In addition to his royal duties, the Prince of Wales will train for about five months in preparation for a position as an Air Ambulance pilot.
12. President Barack Obama and his national security team are in talks about intervening in Iraq. The administration is considering airstrikes and emergency relief airdrops as the situation with ISIS escalates.
Christy Teigen Sports Illustrated photos
Prince William and Kate Middleton
Cleveland Cavaliers Lebron James signing
Britney Spears Las Vegas shows
David Wilson's farewell to NY Giants