By ERIC LYONS
Drivers in Wheeling, W. Va. got an interesting surprise Wednesday morning when many spotted a woman walking a naked man outside of an apartment building along Route 40, according to 'The Smoking Gun.' KDKA reports the fully clothed woman was allegedly leading the man on all fours like a pet with what appeared to be a dog leash.
As seen above, some drivers even stopped to snag a photo of the unlikely couple. According to the official police report, two officers responded to the scene at around 9:30 AM. One witness told police the man had a bag over his head, his ankles were bound and an unknown object was protruding out of his anus. The witness then helped police identify the couple as 53-year-old Barbara 'B.J.' Geardello and her boyfriend, 56-year-old Robert Deyell of nearby Washington County, Pa. When the officers questioned the couple they were fully clothed and identified as 'consenting adults,' WTRF reports. Geardello told police 'it was a sex game and they meant no harm by it.' She did note that she was offended by a person who passed by and called her a 'freak.'
Investigators have sent a copy of the report to prosecutors, who may make a decision about pressing charges sometime next week.
More AOL Content:
Man breaks into house in most bizarre way
Mom pulls 'harsh' move with Katy Perry tickets
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!