Stephen A. Smith issued an apology for comments he made on Friday's "First Take" regarding Ray Rice and domestic violence.
Smith was heavily criticized Friday for comments he made which seemed to imply that some women are to blame when they become victims of domestic violence.
The loud-mouth sports analyst made the comments while discussing Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice's two-game suspension under the personal conduct policy. Rice was arrested after a February incident with his then-fiancee, which ended with her unconscious in an Atlantic City casino elevator.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 9 closet essentials under $35 at Nordstrom that will make you look …
- Stock up on J.Crew’s ’90s-inspired T-shirt while it’s as low as $4.49
- All 5 editions of Apple AirPods are already on sale for Amazon Prime D…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!