It's no secret that pet owners tend to pick dogs that resemble them. But fewer people know that there are scientific studies that link certain breeds to the owner's personality traits.
Are you extroverted? You might be more drawn to bulldog-like breeds. Are you frequently stressed or depressive? You could benefit from having a charming pet like Pugs or Shiba Inus.
Facts about you and your dog's personality:
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Rescue dog has surprising emotional support object: ‘Give it back’
- 15 Amazon, Walmart and Dyson early Prime Day vacuum deals that don’t s…
- I’m a lifestyle editor, and here are 8 early Prime Day deals I’m eyein…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold