If you were to pick up a random women's magazine you would most likely find an article like this one, saying, "the key to a long and happy marriage is sex"
So you can make up your own mind as to how long and how happy this next relationship was based on that rubric.
'Deadspin's The Concourse' reports one husband became so frustrated after countless sexual rejections from his wife that he built a spreadsheet documenting all of her excuses!
Excuses like - "I feel sweaty and gross" -- "I'm exhausted" -- "I'm too drunk"-- "You're too drunk" -- and "I'm watching my show - I don't want to miss anything."
Over the course seven weeks the unnamed 26-year-old husband was shot down 27 times... with three successes.
Then to make things worse, he emailed it to her while she was in a taxi on her way to the airport.
A person claiming to be the wife posted the spreadsheet on Reddit, writing, "My husband [m26] sent me [f26] an immature, inflammatory email as I was driving to the airport for a 10-day work trip. Now he has cut contact."
People on the interwebs are siding with both parties...
One user posted, "If someone had constructed a spreadsheet of reasons why I wouldn't have sex with them, it would make me instantly want to... Worship them like the god of sex they clearly are. No wait - it would make me feel nauseous and like I didn't want them anywhere near me."
But another wrote, "If someone refused to have sex with me over & over & over again despite my repeated attempts... and they used the same excuses each time, excuses which could be easily remedied, it would make me feel like they didn't want me anywhere near them."
Either way the couple seems to have a much bigger issue outside of the bedroom -- a communication issue.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- More than 12,000 Amazon shoppers swear by Crockpot’s electric lunch…
- These $22 packing cubes are how I get away with only bringing a carry-…
- Parents built their toddler a mini elevator for his jungle gym
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!