These guys did not know what they were in for when they responded to a casting call.
'Very single' Jessie Kahnweiler was the mastermind behind this unique way to find a boyfriend. Rather than take on Tinder, online dating or blind dates, Kahnweiler, who lives in L.A., thought it would be a better idea to hold an open audition.
After reading lines from 'The Notebook,' describing their relationships with their mothers and more, Kahnweiler offers the role to one lucky man ... but how does he react when he finds out what the role really is?
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!