We can't get enough of fitness maven, entrepreneur and AOL Expert Tracy Anderson, founder of the Tracy Anderson Method. From helping you set realistic weight loss goals to her inspirational show with Gwyneth Paltrow, The Restart Project, Tracy does it all.
When we got our hands on Tracy's dance aerobics DVD, 'Unleash Your Inner Pop Star,' we couldn't wait to share it with our AOL.com readers.
Today only, Tuesday, July 22, we're giving away 3 copies of AOL Fitness Expert Tracy Anderson's dance aerobics DVD, 'Unleash Your Inner Pop Star.'
It's easy to enter, all you have to do is follow @AOL and @TracyAnderson on Twitter and retweet 1 of 10 promotional tweets.
• Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• To enter, retweet (true retweet, quoted retweets will not be counted) 1 of our 10 tweets stating "Retweet for a chance to win AOL Expert @TracyAnderson's dance aerobics DVD! Rules: [LINK] #AOLExperts"
• Contest begins on July 22, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and ends on July 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
• You may enter up to 10 times.
• 3 winners will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 3 randomly selected winners will win (1) copy of Tracy Anderson's 'Unleash Your Inner Pop Star' DVD with an approximate total retail value of $29.99.
• Click here for a complete list of official rules.
- 10 things you can get for under $10 at Nordstrom today
- People in the airport always ask me about these $11 clear toiletry bag…
- I tried the Pura smart plug-in diffuser, and I’m obsessed with how it …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise