This Week's Greatest Hits (July 14 - 18)
There must've been some crazy-juice in the water this past week, because the headlines on display have been absolutely nutso: T.J Maxx ousts a Boston bombing survivor over her service dog? Forever 21 boots Chrissy Teigen for being 'fat?' That doesn't even begin to cover what's been going down at McDonald's lately.
Nevertheless, we still brought you the advice, lists, and features you know and love--including another week of Now Hiring.
Check out our top posts for the week, and stay cool!
1. The 5 Points of Success
2. 13 Intelligent Reasons To Spend More Time On LinkedIn
3. The 10 'True Blood' Characters In Your Office
4. Ask Jack: Trash-Talk Tweets, Earphones At Work, Job Of The Week
5. New Ravenna Mosaics: Starting From Square One
6. Chrissy Teigen Was Fired From A Forever 21 Modeling Job For Being 'Fat'
7. Do I Have To Put Up With Sexual Harassment By A Customer?
8. Secrets Of The CIA Cafeteria Bared!
9. T.J. Maxx Turns Away Marathon Bomb Survivor Over Service Dog
10. McDonald's Is Now Providing Wedding Services
Also, here's what we covered in this week's Now Hiring:
1. TV Jobs
2. Hotel Jobs
3. Industrial Jobs
4. Retail Jobs
5. Restaurant Jobs