St. Louis Rams defensive end Michael Sam accepted the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage at the ESPY Awards on Wednesday, July 17, 2014.
The defensive end tearfully walked up on stage after receiving a standing ovation. Michael Sam addressed the crowd and said, "This year I have a lot of experience being part of something bigger than myself. At times, I felt like I was living in a massive storm, but I'm here to tell you the lessons I learned about love and respect will never leave me." In another touching moment, he addressed his boyfriend Vito Cammisano: "Vito, people tell me I'm very inspirational, but you're my inspiration."
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Our mouths are watering from this churro cheesecake
- Impress your friends and family with these aesthetic Christmas cookie …
- Dad cracks up baby with his silly TikTok dance: ‘We’re supposed to be …
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay low, extending refi opportunity
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!