It might look like this is Kim Kardashian's doppelganger, but that wasn't always the case.
24-year-old Claire Leeson of England dished out an estimated $30 K to look like Kim K. Leeson says she became obsessed with the reality star in 2009 after her friends told her she looked like Kim.
She decided to go through with the expensive surgery because she thought it would help her self confidence.
She said, "When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I'm unstoppable and untouchable and I feel like no one can stop me and I can make something of myself. I feel strong ... and I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more."
To complete the look, Leeson got breast implants, hair extensions, spray tans, and new makeup and clothes.
She's now working as a Kim Kardashian impersonator trying to pay off her debt...and planning more surgeries.
If you thought 30 grand was a lot to drop just to look like a celeb, check out Lisa Connell.
She spent more than $60,000 on breast implants, liposuction and several other procedures to look like Demi Moore.
The actress tried to reach out to the woman but there was no stopping her. Connell decided it was her life's goal when she was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor.
Also related: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West get married:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obses…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- More than 9,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and i…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!