In case you haven't heard, four-time MVP LeBron James wrote an essay today to explain his decision to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
It was an announcement sports fans have been waiting for ... and so was social media.
Here are a just a few of the best reactions from Twitter, including this one from a fan that may have influenced LeBron back in 2013:
- Tres Wilks (@Uno_Dos_Me) July 11, 2014
You're welcome, Cleveland.
- God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 11, 2014
- Jessica (@StartaRiot20) July 11, 2014
- The Onion (@TheOnion) July 11, 2014
- NBA Memes (@NBAMemes) July 11, 2014
Like a true millennial, LeBron felt compelled to write an essay about why he was moving.
- Tim Murphy (@timothypmurphy) July 11, 2014
- Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) July 11, 2014
- Erin Sharoni (@ErinSharoni) July 11, 2014
- NBC News (@NBCNews) July 11, 2014
How cool would it be if Cleveland's plan is to bench LeBron for the next four years, completely out of spite?
- Tim Siedell (@badbanana) July 11, 2014
More from AOL.com:
LeBron James reveals he's headed back to the Cavs
Clevelanders celebrate James' return
LeBron move makes Cavs a betting favorite in Vegas
James' return could complicate GOP
Breaking the LeBron story (VIDEO)