Those who endured the winter's Polar Vortex may be in for a repeat performance of sorts.
Meteorologists say that those in the North and Northeast should brace themselves for the unseasonably cold summer temps predicted to return starting around July 14th.
Those living in the Great Lakes region will feel it first and then the chill will begin move east.
Weather experts aren't suggesting that down parkas and snow boots be dug out of storage, but locating some long pants and sweatshirts is highly advised.
Midwesterners will see highs of 50 to 60 degree. Morning lows could drop as far as 40.
By late in the week those on the East Coast can expect a 10-degree drop from what they're used to this time of year.
Temperatures under 50 aren't predicted except in the mountains, but it's still too early to say what they'll be for sure.
Regardless, record setting is anticipated.
On an upside, the week of the Polar Vortex's return is typically the hottest one of the year, so people will be saved from the misery of that.
But here are some memories from this past winter to keep you cool in the meantime:
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance
- Refi rates at 1.979% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your best refinance rates for February 2021
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Pay No Interest Until 2022 With A Better Credit Card
- Getting approved for 1 of these cards means you have excellent credit