A celebrity dermatologist to the stars has more to worry about than fighting wrinkles... now she's fighting a possible jail sentence.
Dr. Cheryl Karcher allegedly forged more than a dozen prescriptions for painkillers... using her patients' names and filling them at pharmacies around Manhattan.
Prosecutors say she has quote - hundreds if not thousands of Percocets and Klonopin that she got through the fake prescriptions.
Karcher is a bit of a celebrity herself- frequently appearing on CBS, CNN and contributing to the show "the Doctors".
And recently she became the official dermatologist to Miss Universe...
But we don't think she'll be making any television appearances again any time soon.
Karcher has two young children- and police say she seemed surprised when they arrested her.
She recently tweeted about juggling her kids and her job... saying
Are you kidding? I have a 4 yr old and 7 yr old....and, I have to look good for my job...can't have any down time! #getsummerfit
Maybe it all just got to be too much to handle?
Karcher pleaded not guilty and was released without bail.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers swear by these cooling sheets to sleep…
- TikTok mom shares hilarious montage of her baby ‘discovering’ his feet
- Baby is annoyed with her mom for spending a long time at Target: ‘You …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!