If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. And that was definitely the case with Rob Cantor's viral video which was pretty amazing - maybe too amazing.
Turns out, it was all dubbed. But everyone believed it. His video has more than 7 million views on YouTube.
Rob released a new video confessing to the scam. All those impressions were really done by a bunch of impersonators in a studio.
So even though he pulled one over on the internet, points have to be given for creativity. The video was still pretty awesome!
See the original for yourself:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!