The songstress exploded onto the scene this year with her release of the still sizzling hit 'Problem,' which peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and sold a record-breaking 438,000 downloads in its first week alone, according to Billboard.com. And that's not all.
The petite powerhouse also received some attention from the president this past year, having been invited to perform at the White House concert "Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House" on March 6, as well as the White House Easter Egg Roll on April 21, according to WhiteHouse.gov.
And it looks like she'll have some much-cherished company on her climb to the top this coming year. Grande allegedly reunited with boyfriend, Jai Brooks, 18, in May, according to HollywoodLife.com, and is reportedly 'happier than ever.'
More Ariana Grande news
MTV bringing 'TRL' back for 1 day with Grande
Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie to Compete on Big Brother
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- TikTok users discovered a genius neck pillow on Amazon that makes s…
- Start your day with a decadent bowl of pancake cereal
- These are the best Nordstrom Rack Memorial Day deals you need to shop …
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise