Best of DailyFinance: The Week in Review (June 9-15, 2014)
Didn't catch this week's top stories on DailyFinance? We've rounded up our most-shared stories of the past seven days, and one thing became clear: The three money topics most on our readers' minds were home buying, retirement, and jobs. (Sounds about right.)
1. Mortgage Applications Rise As Rates Climb
2. 7 Products With Outrageous Markups
3. Ouch! Dentist Has $520,000 in Student Loans: Where to Begin
4. Million-Dollar Question: How Much Do You Need to Retire?
5. Mortgage Rates Rise for Second Straight Week
6. How You Can Retire as a Middle-Class Millionaire
7. 7 Money Issues to Understand Before Accepting a New Job
8. Where Have All the Missing American Workers Gone?
9. Why Older Couples Are Skipping Marriage
10. How You Can Easily Split Expenses With Friends