Cut it out!
According to Us Weekly, former "Full House" star Dave Coulier is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, photographer Melissa Bring. "Uncle Joey" reportedly popped the question back on New Year's Day.
Coulier spoke exclusively with the magazine about the engagement, saying: "I feel like the luckiest man on the planet. I get to marry my best friend, and she doesn't mind that I have a really bad gas problem."
How romantic. The couple plans to tie the knot next month in Montana. So will there be a "Full House" reunion at the wedding?
Coulier has reportedly stayed close friends with co-stars John Stamos and Bob Saget. The trio even reunited for a "Full House"-themed sketch on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon before Fallon took over The Tonight Show.
And People magazine reports they're expected to be joined on the big day by former co-stars Lori Loughlin and Candace Cameron Bure.
Coulier was married once before to actress Jayne Modean in the early 90s, but the pair divorced after two years. They have a son together, Luc, who is now 23.
He dated singer Alanis Morissette after his divorce. Their relationship was back in the news recently after Coulier told Buzzfeed he is NOT "that guy" in her hit song about an ex-boyfriend "You Oughta Know."
According to E! the wedding "will be a week-long occasion, which includes a pig roast, golfing ... a river day, rodeo night, fishing and hiking in Yellowstone and a barbeque at Coulier's for the Fourth."
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…