Cut it out!
According to Us Weekly, former "Full House" star Dave Coulier is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, photographer Melissa Bring. "Uncle Joey" reportedly popped the question back on New Year's Day.
Coulier spoke exclusively with the magazine about the engagement, saying: "I feel like the luckiest man on the planet. I get to marry my best friend, and she doesn't mind that I have a really bad gas problem."
How romantic. The couple plans to tie the knot next month in Montana. So will there be a "Full House" reunion at the wedding?
Coulier has reportedly stayed close friends with co-stars John Stamos and Bob Saget. The trio even reunited for a "Full House"-themed sketch on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon before Fallon took over The Tonight Show.
And People magazine reports they're expected to be joined on the big day by former co-stars Lori Loughlin and Candace Cameron Bure.
Coulier was married once before to actress Jayne Modean in the early 90s, but the pair divorced after two years. They have a son together, Luc, who is now 23.
He dated singer Alanis Morissette after his divorce. Their relationship was back in the news recently after Coulier told Buzzfeed he is NOT "that guy" in her hit song about an ex-boyfriend "You Oughta Know."
According to E! the wedding "will be a week-long occasion, which includes a pig roast, golfing ... a river day, rodeo night, fishing and hiking in Yellowstone and a barbeque at Coulier's for the Fourth."
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance