Connor Pyles and his friends had one goal: film a video of the most impressive 'pool alley-ooping' possible.
Connor explained that this video "was filmed on May 24, 2014 over Memorial Day Weekend. It took us close to an hour to prepare and get everyone's shots ready."
All that preparation was definitely worth it, as the video quickly went viral. The main question in the comments? How long did it take them to hit this perfectly?
"We believe the final count was 22 takes," Connor explained. "It was the first semi-warm weekend that we had and we really just wanted to be the first of the year. Our main goal was just to be on Deadspin, but we never imagined it to take off like it did. We plan to make a sequel very soon."
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Equity Into Cash
- Refinance And Have More Cash Each Month
- Unlock Your Exclusive Refi Rates Now
- Honey cake is the sweetest treat taking over TikTok
- Diver gets hilarious surprise when he cracks an egg at the ‘bottom of …
- 10 great kitchen items that are on sale this weekend (so get them ASAP…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!