On "America's Got Talent," a 93-year-old man named Mike showed off his very unique gift.
Mike's talent was obviously pulling vehicles with his teeth. In his first interaction with the judges he said he was a strong man, known as "Mighty Atom Jr." and his father was known as the world's strongest man back in his day. Mike is now carrying on his father's legacy. He said his Dad would be very proud of him.
But, some fans on Facebook fans were skeptical of Mike's talent, calling the spectacle fake and set up, suggesting the person sitting in the drivers seat may have been helping out.
But Tweeters were convinced Mike was just as awesome as we thought -- they were loving the entertainment, joking that they're just impressed he still has strong teeth and is still alive at 93.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These 6 battery-powered and cordless outdoor fans are all on sale o…
- Woman mistakes stranger’s pet for her own: ‘I stole someone’s cat’
- Amazon has lots of top-rated air conditioners on sale right now — pric…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance