For science. For TV. For your general amusement. Morgan Freeman -- the renowned actor and owner of one of the most recognized god-like voices -- sucks up some helium from a balloon in a promotional commercial for the Science Channel's 'Through the Wormhole.'
They must have known that we all wanted to know what he would sound like ...
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 8 closet essentials to snag during J.Crew’s massive 4th of July sal…
- Here are the best 4th of July deals on Le Creuset Dutch ovens, grill p…
- 7 closet essentials to grab at Nordstrom while they’re on sale for und…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance