This Week's Greatest Hits (May 19 - May 23)
This past week found us focusing on two seemingly discrete areas: the seniors of 2014's graduating class, who will soon be making their way in the job world--and, in honor of Memorial Day, the men and women who serve our military. These topics converged in what is surely the year's best commencement speech, delivered by a Navy SEAL in possession of both sage career wisdom and intimate knowledge about punching sharks. Check it out, along with our top news and advice, in this week's greatest hits.
1. How The Navy Changed My Life
2. How To Wreck Your Job In One Simple Text
3. Top Tips From 2014 Commencement Speeches
4. Teacher Turns 4th Grade Class Into Her Love Gurus
5. Are Millennials The New Face Of The Oil Industry?
6. Navy SEAL Commander Tells Students To Make Their Beds Every Morning In Incredible Commencement Speech
7. McDonald's Shareholders Endorse CEO's $9.5M Pay
8. Women Are Using 'Rent-A-Gent' To Hire Men To Do Chores And Go On Dates
9. Job Descriptions Decoded: Healthcare Analytics Position
10. Ask Jack: Skill Vs. Love, Drunken Bosses, And Job Of The Week