When someone lies to you, it's written all over their face. Think someone's lying? These tell-tale signs might give them away.
Eye movement: When right-handed people are lying they look up to the right. Left-handed people look up to the left. Other signs of lying include not blinking, closing their eyes slowly or contrastingly blinking a lot. Often times people who are lying will break eye contact.
Hiding body parts: Hiding your mouth, eyes or throat with your hands is an indicator of lying.
Grooming: A liar may also adjust their hair or clothes.
Hand movement: Anxiety about a fib can cause itchiness or chilliness in the face, causing a liar to bite or lick their lips or play with their ears.
Head movement: Liars sometimes move their head around quickly before answering a question.
Audible cues: They clear their throat or swallow before answering a question and their vocal pitch can rise.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!