"A Chinese beekeeper has broken the world record for the greatest weight of bees worn on the body," the International Business Times reports.
She Ping, a local beekeeper from the Chinese city of Chongqing, participated in a big publicity stunt on April 9th in an attempt to sell more of his honey, according to The Huffington Post. Ping reportedly covered himself with 100 pounds of bees utilizing a technique called "bee bearding."
Over 460,000 bees were attracted to Ping's body with the help of "natural odours," explains the Shanghaiist. Check out the photos above for the incredible scene.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- People on TikTok are loving the Nike Bliss Luxe Pants for wearing t…
- 5 recipes that are a mint lover’s dream
- Jump-start your mornings with these easy breakfast bar recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!