Top 9 at 9: Brooklyn Beckham's modeling debut & more style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Brooklyn Beckham has made his modeling debut at 15 on the cover of Man About Town -- and though his younger brother beat him to it, he made parents David and Victoria proud. Apparently he has his mom's eye for styling! (E Online)
2. It's FRIDAY - and lazy weekend days are just a few hours away! Who What Wear has compiled a list of perfectly lazy weekend outfits -- that still look put together. Score! (Who What Wear)
3. Stop the presses! Literally, drop everything you're doing and head over to our twitter feed so that you can enter our shiny new cOnTeSt to win the entire Essie spring collection! Yes, seriously -- GO!
4. Are you as obsessed with sneakers as we are? Here's 85 fashionable ways to style them for spring, courtesy of our chic friends at StyleCaster. (StyleCaster)
5. Lupita Nyong'o is the new face of Lancôme, and we don't think they could have chosen a more beautiful brand ambassador. After an incredible awards season, Lupita isn't slowing down and has taken on her first ever beauty contract. (Fashionista)
6. Traveling this weekend? Toss a travel-size dry shampoo into your bag to keep your hair looking fab from Saturday morning until Sunday evening. One of our favorites right now is Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo!
7. Kim Kardashian and Christina Hendricks have been spotted wearing the same Wes Gordon skirt on the red carpet -- which begs the question, who wore it better? (VOTE!)
8. We don't need to tell you that Kate Upton is gorgeous - but we do need to direct your attention to her stunning retro-inspired updo from the 'Other Woman' premiere!
9. The Mad Men red carpet for the season 7 premiere was filled with some of our favorite actors - and they were dressed to impress. See Hollywood Life's recap here, and you decide: who was best dressed? (Hollywood Life)
Main Image: Alasdair McLellan/Man About Town