We all know Cedric The Entertainer is a man who wears many hats. He is the star of TV Land's "The Soul Man", the host of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" a movie star and, he even sells hats! But as one of the "Original Kings of Comedy" he tells AOL.com's Brian Balthazar it's the stage he can't live without.
"Stand-up. Still!" says Cedric. "I still love stand-up to this day. If I had to do any of them I would say I want to do that one."
But, with about four jobs the funny man juggles all of them with ease and with them, most-likely, a different trademark hat he designed himself. When Balthazar asked Cedric how many hats he owned he said, "Well over 200 hats. That could be a lot bigger now because two years ago I started my own hat company Who Ced hats. Now I make hats and have the prototypes and I look at 'em and have the feel. I end up having a lot of extra hats." But he says he doesn't keep them all. "I like to give them away. I like to do something nice. I'll find groups of kids or men's shelters and do really cool things and give them away."
Despite years of acting experience on the big and small screen, Cedric admits that if there is a less than wise contestant across from him on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire," he has a hard time maintaining a poker face. "It's pretty obvious on my face. I don't know how to hide 'this guy's kinda dumb.' You know what's surprising? I've had producers come and tell me like a person is really good. They'll be like, 'This contestant is gonna be so good. You're going to enjoy.' And the first question they just jump off the diving board and you're like 'ooooh! That was so dumb! You had nine lifelines left!"
Perhaps the contestants can't pull it together while standing before one of the best comics in the business making them laugh all the way to the bank! Check out Cedric The Entertainer on "The Soul Man" Wednesday nights at 10:30pm on TV Land and everyday on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire."
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- ‘Smartest baby’ knows all her animal sounds at just 9 months old: ‘…
- Wife hasn’t spoken to husband in a week, so he ‘makes her talk’ with h…
- Amazon shoppers say this gadget is a game-changer for deep-cleaning ti…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise