Andrea Harper really had the best intentions. All she wanted to do was film her twins Paislee and Hudson on the eve of their fourth birthday ... but unfortunately, things got a bit soggy.
While little Hudson doesn't seem to mind getting a bit older, Paislee just can't handle it.
Andrea asks Paislee and her twin brother Hudson to reminisce about their favorite memories of the past year, and appeared that the reality of being four hit Paislee a little harder than she expected.
While thinking about how much she enjoyed a recent trip to Disney, she suddenly breaks down in tears at the prospect of being another year older
"I was planning on sitting down and interviewing them and asking them about their favorite moments of being three, their favorite color, things like that. The interview kind of took its own turn," Andrea Harper told FOX6.
The video quickly began to go viral, and one commenter summed it up in a few short words: growing up ain't easy.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Bulldog gets adorably ‘overwhelmed’ on first day of puppy club
- 15 handbags under $250 that will complete your fall wardrobe
- Shop 3 of the best silk sleep masks to help you drift off to sleep
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!