Kwasi Enin, of Shirley, has been accepted at all eight Ivy League schools to which he applied.
A New York teen has made America's Most Wanted list ... but it's professors - not police - who are after him.
Kwasi Enin, 17, was accepted into ALL EIGHT Ivy League schools!
Enin scored a near-perfect 2250 on the SAT and is in the top 2 percent of his class.
He says he wants to study medicine and become a cardiologist. He hasn't settled on a school just yet, but he did tell Long Island's Newsday he's leaning toward Yale, saying, "They seem to embody all the kinds of things I want in a college. The family. The wonderful education. The amazing diverse students. Financial aid as well."
This is obviously an impressive accomplishment. The Washington Post reports last year - more than 250,000 students applied for one of the eight prestigious schools - which accepted less than 9% of all applicants.
But, what may be an even bigger challenge for Enin: Walmart. Last year the company accepted just 2.6 percent of applicants for jobs in DC. We'd still suggest Enin stick to school for now.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Nordstrom just marked down this popular weighted robe to 60% off
- Kimchi recipes that are taking over TikTok
- Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sale has kitchen items up to 75% off
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!