A family in Sweden found a 15-inch rat, not including the tail, inside their kitchen.
Sweden's The Local reports the family found the massive rodent under their sink, and after a couple days, it was living under their kitchen table. They stayed out of the room.
And KXAS mentioned Even the family's cat was afraid of the monster rat. The family ended up calling pest control. The exterminator had to bring special traps to stop the monster rat.
Believe it or not, though - the trap wasn't the end. According to the Daily Mirror, the rat actually wandered off after the exterminator trapped it. The family said the rat wound up getting stuck under a piece of wood and choking to death.
Fox News spoke with the family. The father said his smallest son "...labeled it a 'Putin rat' ... 'He said it because it had invaded our home -- and therefore it was a 'Putin Rat.'"
Even though the incident happened about three weeks ago, the family still has to worry about the possibility of a rat invasion because of the cement hole "Ratzilla" created.
If that monster rat isn't scary enough, a doctor in Europe told the BBC there's evidence that rats can potentially grow to be as large as sheep.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Giving your space a makeover? Stephanie Vidal’s stunning wall art n…
- The 3 best kitchen gadgets for limited countertop space
- TikTok parents share brilliant technique for getting toddlers excited …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!