NeNe Leakes is dancing with the stars, but she once had tangles with the law. Star Magazine revealed the 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star was arrested and charged in 1992 with three felony and one misdemeanor counts of 'theft of services' from a phone company. Star pulled the info from Athens-Clarke County (Georgia) Superior Court documents.
Leakes pled guilty and was put on two years probation, but she did not mention the arrest in her autobiography.
Leakes was then 25 and known by her birth name of Linnethia Johnson, Radar reports.
NeNe Leakes seems to be a very different person today, and she is a shining example of what someone can achieve when they turn their life around.
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Vegan breakfast recipes that TikTokers love
- These were 3 of the biggest trends at NYFW — here’s how to get the loo…
- Learn how to turn regular kitchen sponges into a cute purse
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money