Sarah Stenberg may be in a Wisconsin retirement home, but that's not stopping her from getting some serious exercise.
Every day, this lady racks up four miles just by strutting around the halls of her retirement community.
Oh, did we mention how old she is? Sarah is 100 years old "and five months," she says with a laugh.
Yep -- even though she's more than 100 years old, Sarah still walks three to four hours a day!
"Everybody sleeps about this time of day. They're great nappers," she said with a laugh. "I enjoy very much doing it and I know it's for my own benefit," she told FOX59.
Sarah's even joined a six-week health system challenge to get the rest of her community out and moving each day.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Amazon shoppers say this teddy-lined hoodie feels like ‘being snugg…
- The under-$10 product a popular TikTok doctor recommends for treating …
- These 3 coconut skincare products are shower staples
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance