Teacher Caught Running $1.5M Cocaine Lab Out Of His Home
(VO) - The Guardian, Gawker, The Mirror, The Telegraph
It's a story that's generated it's fair share of Breaking Bad headlines. (Via The Guardian, Gawker, The Mirror, The Telegraph)
(VO) - BBC :10-whenever
Secondary school teacher Macphallen Kuwale was slapped with three-and-a-half years in prison after detectives say they uncovered a million-dollar cocaine operation inside his home. (Via BBC)
(VO) - The Guardian *scroll
According to The Guardian, police found more than 100 grams of cocaine, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cutting agents and a pressing machine in the alleged cocaine lab.
(VO) - /PQ The Mirror *scroll
As one South Wales detective told The Mirror: "He was involved in street level dealing as well as a sophisticated wholesale operation ... It was totally unusual. It is not something that you come across everyday."
When Kuwale was arrested, he told detectives he wasn't a cocaine dealer and said he was holding the drugs for someone else.
(VO) - ITV :02-whenever
But, unsurprisingly, further investigations and a raid of his home later proved he was "heavily involved in the supply of cocaine." (Via ITV)
During a school hearing, Kuwale was banned from teaching for life. He now has 28 days to appeal that decision.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- American mom goes viral when she shares her multicultural family’s …
- Shoppers have dubbed Madewell’s vintage tee ‘the T-shirt to end all T-…
- Cardi B teaches everyone how to change diapers with long acrylic nails
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!