Talk about lottery fever!
WXTZ reports "The Mega Millions jackpot continues to grow. Right now it is $400 million after no one matched all six numbers in last night's drawing."
And from KOKH "It's been building, the $400 million is the 6th largest ever offered in the United States."
"The lump sum payment would be 224 million big ones. Not too shabby. Not at all." (Via ABC)
Yes, someone out there could hit the jackpot for Tuesday's Mega Millions drawing for an estimated $400 million. Which has this KTLA news anchor dreaming.
"If I won that, it would be something akin to ... that! I would go bananas."
But hate to be a buzz kill - according to the Mega Millions website your chances of winning the jackpot are one in 258 million.
Still, nothing wrong with wishing, right? No one's won the Mega Millions jackpot since early January, so that jackpot's been climbing for a while.
Five tickets did match the first five numbers but not the Mega Ball, so those ticket holders got more than $1 million each.
You still have time to get a ticket - the drawing isn't until 11pm Eastern Tuesday. By the way - while we're talking lottery, Wednesday's Powerball drawing is $80 million.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- This $200 gadget turns water into ‘any’ flavor
- These edible shot glass recipes are reason enough to throw a party
- Parents capture precious moment their firstborn meets her new baby sis…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!