It seems the Backstreet Boys are making a comeback -- they announced (or rather sang) on Good Morning America: "Due to overwhelming demand on Facebook and Twitter, Backstreet's back, all right!"
The social media buzz continued with a Facebook post explaining the details: "You heard it on Good Morning America! The #InAWorldLikeThis Tour is coming back to the US and Canada for an even BIGGER and BETTER summer!! PLUS for our US dates... we'll be joined by very special guest Avril Lavigne. Tickets on sale Friday 3/21."
Here's a little taste of what's to come:
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- People on TikTok are loving the Nike Bliss Luxe Pants for wearing t…
- 5 recipes that are a mint lover’s dream
- Jump-start your mornings with these easy breakfast bar recipes
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money