By: Jacob D. Cavanah
LAS VEGAS – The Colorado Buffaloes pulled off a win in the final seconds against the California Golden Bears on Wednesday to advance in the Pac-12 Tournament. Next up, the Arizona Wildcats.
Colorado's offense was hot against California, having four players score double digits, but Arizona's defense may have something to say about. Arizona held Utah to 39 points on Wednesday.
Arizona head coach Sean Miller said in a postgame interview, "We gotta be great on defense. We have to be ready to play [against next opponent]." His team's defense was great to say the least on Wednesday and looked very prepared for March Madness.
The last time these two teams played in Boulder, CO Arizona's star freshman Aaron Gordon had a season high 23 points, and guard Nick Johnson dropped 20 shooting 8/15 from the field.
Arizona has all the momentum going into Thursday's game after the beat down on Utah, but not too long ago, Colorado has beaten Arizona when it counted.
The Buffaloes took down the Wildcats in 2012's Pac-12 Championship game; which ended up costing the Wildcats a spot in that year's NCAA Tournament and earned the Buffaloes one.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Score a Cuisinart cookware set for 64% off on Amazon — it has 6 pot…
- People swear by this eye cream for brightening dark circles: ‘No need …
- 6 size-inclusive bralettes that will make you feel beautiful and sexy …
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!