Hockey fans in Minnesota witnessed a heartwarming homecoming Tuesday night when a soldier returned from Afghanistan. "Fox & Friends" has more.
KMSP reports Jamie Jenn thought she was being called down from the crowd to answer a trivia question about a hockey player.
After the surprise, KARE talked to the family about the reunion.
'I felt like one of those people on TV from the coming home TV show. It was just crazy. I never expected anything like that.'
'Great. It was perfect. Couldn't have said more.'
WCCO adds that Jamie's husband, Nicholas, had been in Kuwait for six months on his third tour. His time at home will be brief, though. He will head overseas again in about two weeks.
Even though Jamie's favorite team (the Minnesota Wild) lost, we're sure she doesn't even mind and is enjoying her reunion.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Mom gets ‘innovative’ when toddler has ‘growing pains’ away from home
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!